auto speed cw

BK1ZX70SFL at aol.com BK1ZX70SFL at aol.com
Tue Nov 12 19:22:44 EST 1996

The thread lives

Am I the only one who is seeing this the other way around (like I usually
do)......I see the adjust speed feature as a plus to make potentially
mucho-QRQ (aka REAL FAST) QSOs possible without having to adjust the speed
control up then back to normal.....I want this for the fast guys, like N4RN!

olde jim

K4OJ