Thanks and see u IG9/AC6WE

ua3dpx at mars.arsenal.ru ua3dpx at mars.arsenal.ru
Thu Nov 14 12:41:27 EST 1996

Hello everyone!
Thanks for the comments on IC-736
I really did not want to buy it the Radio Shack in Moscow asked
if i'd like to sell it to someone? But i prefer other radio personally>
Any way in 3 hours have to be at the Sheremet'evo II to leave to
Palermo and see you all from Lampedusa on 40 meters. Hope that my
two phased verticals with all the cables etc. are not looking like
a bomb or drugs for the castoms at the Airport.
161!Andy
UA3DPX, AC6WE