Fw: fcc lied about ga

bill.lumnitzer at paonline.com bill.lumnitzer at paonline.com
Thu Nov 14 12:49:05 EST 1996

 Fa> I think to be fair to all involved the whole process should be re-run
 Fa> properly and random as the FCC stated it would.  I hope the ARRL
 Fa> would    investigate this further, But knowing some of the odd things
 Fa> that have    occurred with the ARRL and the FCC in the past I would not
 Fa> count on it.

Yeah, well, we all expected a fair process in the 1974 (or was it 1976?)
pick-your-call program too, but I heard that a "donation" to a key FCC
employee (who later served time) was key to receiving your preferred call!

If they re-run the current process, maybe they should also re-run 1974! ;)

73 Bill N6CQ (my 25th choice!)