No subject

Keith Morehouse - W9RM blckhole at ripco.com
Thu Nov 14 10:59:50 EST 1996

Beryl D. Simonson K3AR wrote:

> Enough already.  I received my fourth choice after Fedexing my
> application to Pittsburgh.  I was almost the last call issued on the
> list.  Something must have been random.

Yeah - I sent mine via plain old Fed-X too.
AND GOT MY FIRST CHOICE....
So did several other I know...

> This is not meant to flame anyone, but the few individuals who had to
> have X1XX, or X1XY, and want to litigate to get it, can sure mess the
> process up for the vast majority of us who are more than satisfied
> that we got one of our choices.

Boy, if the litigators screw this up for the masses, I'd hate to get on
the air with THEIR new calls (or their old ones...).

I imagine the trash on them for the rest of their lives would make 3895
look tame !!

PROBE ELECTRONICS 100 Higgins Road, Park Ridge IL 60068 USA
Keith J. Morehouse /  W9RM  / Society of Midwest Contesters
847-696-2828  FAX: 847-698-2045  e-mail: blckhole at ripco.com