Calls from litigation

BK1ZX70SFL at aol.com BK1ZX70SFL at aol.com
Thu Nov 14 21:04:35 EST 1996

I understand that there will be a seperate lottery for those who have sued
the FCC, the FCC is opening a new block just for these guys...Argentina has
sold the rights to the L (as in Litiguous) block, so look for:

L4DX, L4CW, L4RM, L4AR   etc.

k4oj

(it fits like a glove and I should be able to slice thru the pileups with
it...yes, it was choice number 5 and I am making the best of it....there is
no, repeat NO truth to the rumors about my hoping in a Bronco and going after
the guy who got W4ZX)