SSTV Window

k4sb at avana.net k4sb at avana.net
Wed Nov 20 00:10:44 EST 1996

One of the Captains I used to fly for when I was a co-pilot had a card, that went something
like this.

VYIZIT ZERRZO MINIMOR ORZESAZZEZ ZAN ORZES?

He used to give it out to particularly nasty passengers who thought it great fun to make life
miserable for the flight attendents.

Translated, "Why are there so many more horses asses than horses?"

Don't have a solution unless it's to buy SSTV gear, id the suckers, and then wait until after
the contest to see how they like 3KW cw at about 60 wpm pushed down their throats.

Best
Ed
Name: Ed Sleight
E-mail: k4sb at avana.net