[cq-contest 19137] Re: Multiple-Choice Packet-in-Contests Quiz

kony at iodata.co.jp kony at iodata.co.jp
Tue Oct 1 10:46:16 EDT 1996

>Well, we had long discussion to reform the JIDX contest rule
>during '95. In JA land, the PacketCluster has been popular for
>DX spotting but not for contesting. Some of them do not care
>about the exact Sop regulation in CQ WW DX contest.

  Don't belieave this massage, everybody.
I hear from many friends seven or eight years ago JE1CKA Tack  said ' Packet and Packet
 network do not adapt under JAPANESE RADIO LAW. Because It's 3rd party communication.'
Central Japan PacketCluster is popular for DX contesting. In JE1CKA case , he do not
join in Packet network . Actually, over 4000 FBB/RLI type BBS, over 90 PacketCluster Node
in JAPAN, I did not see JE1CKA massage in Packet Network for 2,3 years.

  I guess JE1CAK has no right to say about Packet,Packet Network and PacketCluster Node
Network as JAPANEASE OPINION. He do not join with Packet Network revolution.

Kony JH9VSF
(was member of JA9YBA Kanazawa Univ. A.R.C.)
Hiroshi Konishi        Device Driver Enginner       http: www.iodata.co.jp or www.iodata.com
                                                    We beat Diamond and Matrox in JAPANESE Market.

e-mail: kony at iodata.co.jp or kony at nsknet.or.jp
FWD-BBS: JH9VSF at JA9ZNJ.30.JNET9.JPN.AS
PacketCluster: JH9VSF at JH9VSF
                 You can see our node network through JE3YUS(QTH:Kyoto).