CW SS Logging/Mobile PLUS new question

KA5Q at aol.com KA5Q at aol.com
Sat Oct 12 01:18:27 EDT 1996

In a message dated 96-10-11 18:15:55 EDT, snace at tdrss.wsc.nasa.gov (Steven
Nace) writes:

<< Am I dupe? I think not. The rules dont seem to address this. The
 rules get less detailed every year!

 This software shortcoming is what I am referring to. Can CT, TR, and NA be
 modified to accomodate this? I wish to work guys over and over again.

 What do you think?

 de Hose  KN5H

I think you are a dupe.  The section is for multiplier credit only
73, Ken/KA5Q/6  soon to be ?6?? or K6KEN