Source for 3-500ZG?

Dave Henderson n0dh at comtch.iea.com
Mon Oct 14 05:22:20 EDT 1996

Well one of two 3-500ZG's in my TL-922 went belly up this AM (GRID to
Cathode short).
What has been people's RECENT experience (please no horror stories from
3 years ago,
etc.). By brand and dealer? Good , bad or indifferent.

At least it didnt wait for for CQWW or the XZ operation! Took the grid
chokes with
it as well. The tubes were 8 years old so what the heck! And I had the
forsight to
spare the grid chokes form the last "fire" eight years ago!

Dave
N0DH