NNY in CW Sweepstakes !!!!

Paul Mackanos k2db at frontiernet.net
Wed Oct 30 21:45:29 EST 1996

Just wanted to let everyone on the reflector know that the Hickory Lake
Contest Club will be convening its ANNUAL SWEEPSTAKES MEETINGS this
year. In the past years, we were located in the WNY section. As of this
year, we will officially be in the NNY Section. There is a group of 6
who will be participating in the CW SS this weekend. We plan to operate
for the full 24 hours allowed by the rules, and hope to stay close to
the bottom end of the general class CW bands. I have not heard of any
other operations for the new NNY section, and we hope to give everyone
the chance to work us.
 Will be using the Club call KB2UGM as of now, but if the Vanity Program
issues any of our choices, we may be K2NNY or W2NNY or WB2ITU. As of
now, look for KB2UGM and we will NOT be the big SPEED DEMONS that
everyone complains about.
 Hope to work you and hope EVERYONE gets a SWEEP !!!!

73 and CYA on Saturday at 4:00 EST we will start on 40 Meters.

P.S. Set up those CT, NA, TR and other programs to accept NNY !!!!