November CQ/10 Meter Contest Canceled?

HENRYPOL at aol.com HENRYPOL at aol.com
Wed Oct 30 22:03:31 EST 1996

The ARRL 10 Meter Contest was not listed in the latest CQ column Contest
Calendar sidebar 'Calendar of Events'.  The TARA RTTY Sprint, held the same
weekend (12/14-15/96), was listed.  Just because 10 hasn't been great lately
is no reason to cancel a contest; is it?  A quick check of the latest QST
confirmed that, at least as far as the ARRL is concerned, it is still on!

So mark your calendars, and plan to get on and try to work KE5FI and myself;
we'll be there calling and listening, and maybe reading a book or watching a
video between the QSOs :-).

73,
Henry Pollock - WB4HFL
henrypol at aol.com