N4XM antenna tuner

W8JITom at aol.com W8JITom at aol.com
Wed Sep 4 10:28:09 EDT 1996

Hi Paul,

>is an expensive low volume product using a state of the art innovative
>circuit.
>This circuit does everything, YES EVERYTHING, better.  I have applied it in
>a top quality way to the present main product.  The circuit is unique and
yes
>it is patented in several countries.

Isn't it just a reversable T network with a fixed capacitor in one leg?

>1) I probably know what I'm doing.

In that case, maybe you can explain something that has been bothering me. Why
is the case ungrounded except at two points then? This destroys the ability
of the cover to function as a RF shield.

>This circuit will become the new world standard.  The "Ultimate Transmatch"
>circuit
>is sure to fade away.  And you may be one of the last to know why.

What is the big advantage that would cause this effect, since they are both T
networks?

>P.S. Please excuse the commercial, but you did ask.

73 Tom