??stacking triband and 440 beam

WA2QNW at aol.com WA2QNW at aol.com
Thu Sep 5 23:47:01 EDT 1996

Im about to have an antenna raising party and want to do it rite the first
time   ha ha

I have a TA33  and a   440  23el 14'boom  available for a roof mounted tower.

I can have a max of 5 foot spacing   and have to put the TA33 on the bottom.

at that close distance shud I stack them as parallel booms or I read
somewhere to offset them 90/deg to avoid coupling.

ALL IDEAS APPRECIATED>

wa2qnw for    k2jas