More on gate 2

smlondon at lucent.com smlondon at lucent.com
Thu Sep 12 17:26:18 EDT 1996

On Sep 12, 12:31pm, Michael L. Ardai wrote:
>   I just got off the phone with the FCC, and they gave me the following info:
>
>   Any requests received *Sat 9/21m Sun 9/22, and Mon 9/23* will all be
>   stamped "received 9/23 14:00" and will be handled as a lottery (not
>   first come, first served).
>
>   Fed Ex/UPS should be sent to:
>
>   Federal Communications Commission
>   C/O Mellon Bank
>   525 William Penn Way
>   27th Floor Room 113-2713
>   Pittsburgh PA 15259
>   Attn: Wholesale Lockbox Shift Supervisor
>
>   Inside, put another envelope addressed to the regular USPS address.
>
>   For USPS (or inside the above):
>
>   Federal Communications Commission Vanity Callsign Request
>   PO box 358924
>   Pittsburgh PA 15251-5924
>
>   /mike
>
>-- End of excerpt from Michael L. Ardai

Should the $30 check be enclosed in the inner envelope, or the outer envelope ?

Steve, N2IC/0
smlondon at lucent.com

From: kk5ep at netdoor.com (Michael Causey) (Michael Causey)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 18:53:56 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: CT vs TR

Hello,

I am trying to decide on a contest logging program to purchase in
preparation for the upcoming Fall and Winter contests.  I have narrowed my
choices to either CT or TR.  Would some of you pros help me make this an
informed decision?  Why do you like one or the other better?
Advantages/disadvantages, etc.  I thank you profusely for your time and
patience.  73, Mike Causey  KK5EP (for another couple of weeks!)