propagation prediction

David Robbins ky1h at berkshire.net
Thu Sep 19 01:03:21 EDT 1996

I am experimenting with converting my contest propagation prediction
program to Java.  An initial part of it is now available from my web
page to try out, please give it a try and send me comments about it.
It doesn't do much yet, and the map is not scaled properly, but if you
have tried the dos or windows version of the program it may seem
familiar.

I have also recently added many new links, added some new free
software, and added some more antenna information, a fox hunt
doppler df project, and much more.

ky1h at berkshire.net   or   robbins at berkshire.net
http://www.berkshire.net/~robbins/ky1h.html