Interesting Rate graph on the WEB

N3ADL at aol.com N3ADL at aol.com
Fri Sep 20 23:03:21 EDT 1996

Greetings Friends and fellow Contest addicts,

Geez..I feel like I'm addressing an AA convention...  ;-)

We have posted an interesting rate graph from last years CQ Phone test on the
Web site for your study'n pleasure. This is what the BOSS looks at when its
time to apply for acceptance for the following years DXpedition. "If you
can't run with the big dogs.....stay home", he says with a grin.  Seriously
though..one can see where improvement is needed and plan to rectify the
situation...OR ELSE..

The address is attached to the FRC Homepage http://www.frc-contest.org/

Look for the link to DXpeditions and the V26B Website:
                                 http://www.frc-contest.org/v26b.html
Then look for more pictures and the rate graph is last thing on the page.

Lets get back in the ball game! CONTEST SEASON IS LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY!
                                                       73 de Doug N3ADL //
V26DX