You snooze....You loose

N3ADL at aol.com N3ADL at aol.com
Wed Sep 25 23:24:04 EDT 1996

Hello All....

Less than 30 days till we can stop this vanity crap and get back to trashing
the nets!
( I know...we have to bite our tongues lest our less experienced brethern
lose interest....But I know and you KNOW I know...and I know you know I
know.....)

Now...quoting the FRC Charter under section C.1a : to wit....No single op is
permitted ANY sleep. The contest is 48 hours....not 34!  Transgressions are
dealt with severely and swiftly. Violators are sentenced to work the 160
Phone contest from the "Black Hole" of WN3K's palatial estate.. Believe
me..there are few violators.

I hope you ALL get the calls you so EAGERLY desire...I'm still debating which
call to pick in gate 3.....but you'll have to work me to find out what it
is....

If you need V2 on RS - 12 I'll be QRV Monday after the TEST...Should have 5-6
passes. QSL V26DX to the manager KK3S....Tyler,KF3P/V26TS will have RTTY up
and running, too....QSL his home call

                                         73 es good propagation!
                                         de Doug // N3ADL // V26DX
                                          Team Antigua V26B