Contest Reflector

Mike Meehan mmeehan at wlv.hp.com
Thu Sep 26 13:14:29 EDT 1996

I'm confused...
Should I send my answer direct to Trey or post it on the list???

-Mike

From: AA6KX at postoffice.worldnet.att.net (Bruce Sawyer) (Bruce Sawyer)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 19:11:42 +0000
Subject: SSB Frequency Limits in ZF?

This coming Tuesday, I'm taking off for a full month in ZF8 and have plans
for working the BIG ONE next weekend (CQP).  It does occur to me, though,
that as long as I'm going to be down there, perhaps I might as well take
N6AA's advice from last year and S&P a few friends during CQWW.  The only
problem is that I've always done CW from ZF and never paid any attention to
what the SSB frequency ranges are.  There are several people on the
reflector who have operated from ZF, so surely somebody must know what the
limits are.  I know 160 is 1800-18025, 1875-1925, and 1975-2000, but that
won't do me any good because I'm not planning on stringing up a 160 antenna.
So, can anybody tell me the sideband ranges on 80-10?  Mni tks in advance.

73...Bruce, ZF8BS (during Oct.)