SOA

ramirezk at emi.com ramirezk at emi.com
Sun Sep 29 21:51:26 EDT 1996

                    It's obvious Rich that you did not attend
the Dayton contest forum a few years ago! It was there that a
WELLKNOWN contester boldly said that he purposely made bogus
packet spots in order to create a diversion for some other
multiplier that he needed to work. This bogus spot on a rare
mult would pull people off the semi rare station enabling him to
work it faster. This is just one of the stunts some contesters
will perform to keep ahead of the rest of them. Someone is
always doing something devious. They'll do it till they get
caught and then come up with some other way to "bend" the rules
of ethical behavior. Welcome to contesting...
                        73 Ken KP4XS
Back to my cave...