[CQ-Contest] Ric P and the WARC band question

ROBERT WANDERER aa0cy at robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us
Tue Apr 1 20:36:35 EST 1997

Well, golly gee, OT, that's what them contest-free segments the
ARRL be pushing is for (sorry, just practicing my Ebonics so I can
get Federal $$). I gess you'll just have to sell your story to the
National Enquirer and buy a linear and a 10 el beam so you can
sit on 14195 with the others and bemoan the QRM instead of going
up to the "safe" area above 14300.

What good if there are contest free segments? The only folks knowing
this are the contesters because the info isn't disseminated to the ragchewers
and pig farmers!

However, I think we should have ragchew-free frequencies on the WARC bands
in compensation for the contest-free frequencies on the "original" bands.

73, Bob AA0CY
AA0CY at CONTESTING.COM