[CQ-Contest] Contest admin problems

Russ - N5LT russ at inetport.com
Fri Apr 11 23:11:27 EDT 1997

If all of the administrative tasks are volunteer driven and the job doesn't
get done as well or as fast as some people think then why not just add more
volunteers?

An example:  Several people have expressed dismay at the long lead time for
certificates.  Instead of having one person responsible for all certificate
mailing (as I assume is the current method), why not spread the task out
among a few volunteers?  Have a certificate distribution bureau similar to
the present qsl bureau system where each call district or DX country has a
separate volunteer.

N5LT
ex. N5KA, AA5RB, N5DDO
russ at inetport.com