[CQ-Contest] May/June CQ Contest arrives; still no NCJ!

Randy Thompson k5zd at ultranet.com
Wed Apr 9 22:27:53 EDT 1997

I am sorry but I can't resist the urge to do this...

Dear Robert,

What a low class lid-like thing to say.  Its not like the NCJ editor
gets paid much for the job.  And it is not a high priority task at the
League either.

I want to see you be NCJ editor, work about 80-100 hours per issue,
then have people who have no idea what they are talking about bitch
over the lousy job they think you are doing -- and about things over which
you have no control!  You would quit in a minute.  Be glad if Dave
does not.

Next time your magazine doesn't show up, call the publisher.  Don't
whine about it here on the contest reflector.

Randy, K5ZD