[CQ-Contest] Sep/Oct NCJ Mailing

K7bv at aol.com K7bv at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 16:41:19 EDT 1997

Friends,
I spent the afternoon yesterday with Mark Wilson at the ARRL discussing my
new position as Editor of NCJ. We spent quite a bit of time going over
innovative ideas to continue the passion of the magazine and it's future
contribution to the Contest Community.  We also spent considerable time
setting committments necessary to insure that magazine gets in the mail on
schedule in the future.  The readers will see the results of these
committments in the upcoming months.

You will also have an opportunity to give us your thoughts about where the
magazine should be moving as we near the turn of the century by way of a
questionaire we will be sending to all readers within the next 60 days or so.

Mark did indicate to me that the Sep/Oct issue should hit the mail next week.
 Enjoy!
Dennis Motschenbacher K7BV

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com