[CQ-Contest] Contest propagation study continues

David Robbins k1ttt at berkshire.net
Wed Dec 3 00:35:26 EST 1997

I am still working on improving my contest propagation prediction
program.  Now that we are past the bottom of the sunspot cycle I
could use some more data to crunch.  I am particularly looking for
logs from serious 48 hour operations, preferably multi transmitter
class stations.  If you have large ct logs from any contests over
the last several years (even farther back would be fine also,
especially from outside the U.S.) i would love to get a copy.

Any logs provided are used only for propagation study and will not
be released to anyone else.

My program is available for download at:
dos:  http://www.berkshire.net/~robbins/software.html#mofdos
windows:  http://www.berkshire.net/~robbins/software.html#mofwin

or to run on-line at:
http://www.berkshire.net/~robbins/mofjava/mofjava.html