[CQ-Contest] cw filters for TS940S

CT Morton k6ct at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 3 08:43:04 EST 1997

I am looking for a cw filter(s) for TS940S for Carlos  Ti5KD. We did a m/s
at  his place near San Jose as TI5N. The run station was my FT1000MP and we
used his rig (sans cw filter) for the mult station. I have not been a
Kenwood guy since the late 80s (TS930) so am not sure what the best route is
for filters. I vaguely remember a company, Intl radio or something like that
who provided filtering. For you guys who use this rig, what would be the
first class way to go to bring Carlos's rig up to competition standards?
BTW, thanks to you all for a great contest experience. We (Fred, K9VV) and I
will be writing up a short story on our CR experience and how we brought 3
locals with limited cw and computer contesting  backgrounds into the
picture. First time I have ever seen a "sideswiper" Vibroplex key used along
side the TR program! More about that later.
73 tom K6CT

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com