[CQ-Contest] Forwarded from [CW]: Ten days and counting

Hans Brakob k0hb at juno.com
Wed Dec 3 11:28:27 EST 1997

From: "Marshall Emm" <mgemm at mtechnologies.com>
To: cqclist at lists.csn.net, qrp-l at lehigh.edu, cw at qth.net
Subject: [CW] Ten days and counting
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 10:16:45 -0600

It's only ten days till the Great Colorado Snowshoe Run (12/13/97
2000-2200 MST), sponsored by the Colorado QRP Club

Many of you will participate simply because it's a contest, or
because it's a QRP contest, but here's some food for thought if you
haven't already made your plans.  We are nothing if not innovative
[g].

1.  It's only 2 hours long, one band (40) and mode (CW) only.

2.  Stations can be contacted more than once (30 minutes apart).

3.  Exchange includes grid square so we can do some propagation
tracking.

4.  Entries are by ANTENNA CLASS so you will be competing only with
people who have similar antennas.

5. SLED TEAM entries are allowed, and the Mush Puppies have already
issued a challenge.

6.  There will be PRIZES-- not just glory-- for the winners!

Complete rules are on the web site:
http://www.mtechnologies.com/mthome/cqc.htm or you can request a copy
by email to me: n1fn at mtechnologies.com.

73
Marshall Emm
N1FN/VK5FN
n1fn at mtechnologies.com
Milestone Technologies
Software, kits, tools...
http://www.mtechnologies.com/mthome
(303)752-3382
--
<

* >
__Subscribe     To: Majordomo at qth.net with Body: subscribe cw
__For archives of postings, see web page
http://www.qth.net/cw-digest.archive