[CQ-Contest] TOUGH TO COPY !?

Bob Perring perring at texas.net
Wed Dec 3 15:15:02 EST 1997

I surely did seem to notice that an awful lot of 35-40+ wpm code was
being sent this past weekend by fellows who might be pushing their out
speed so as to surpass their intake speed.

I realize that this sounds like a flame kinda comment, but
Geeez,,,,,,,,,,

What was so hard about being able to copy KZ5MM?
It isn't K7HMM
It isn't KZ5M.
It isn't K7SMM.
It isn't K7MM.

For a lot of the "speed ops" it had to be KZ(space)5(space)MM.

For some, it had to be K(space)Z(double space)5(double space)M(space)M.

No wonder a poor 1-by-1 station would have fits.

73,
Bob
N5RP

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com