[CQ-Contest] Any contesting or towers in Buffalo area?

Jeff Singer js at reallybig.com
Thu Dec 4 07:40:04 EST 1997

Hi all,

On the slight possibility that I might make a major move to the Buffalo area
in the next year, I would like to find out about the tower owners and/or
contesters residing in the towns of Clarence, Orchard Park and Amherst, NY.
Is there such a community?

I would also like to get an idea of tower "tolerance" by the locals, how
difficult it is to gain approval from the locals, and how antennas and
towers hold up against the weather, which must be considerably more
antagonistic than what we have here on Long Island.

Any information would certainly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

73 de Jeff K2KV
k2kv at reallybig.com

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com