[CQ-Contest] Multi-Single

Ralph Bowen rbowen at iglobal.net
Mon Dec 8 01:33:12 EST 1997

Yep  -  when I started contesting in 1970, ARRL SS & DX contests had a
low power category.  Except for a few isolated cases, the only
categories in other contests were single band or all band, m/s or m/m.
Guess what  - I had loads of fun even running barefoot with a 25' high
tribander.    Sure was fun to beat some of those hi power guys with my
dinky station!!

Who cares about certificates & trophy.  Thanks for the qso's & the
fun!!  And to the groups who sponsor the contest activities in the first
place!!

73,  Gator  N5RZ