Need an OP for ARRL CW?

Ryuichi Nakano ki6fe at nwlink.com
Tue Feb 4 00:55:35 EST 1997

Hi folks
	Is there any station that I can join in ARRL CW contest?
I live in Seattle and am able to drive Northern Oregon/ Southern BC.
If you need more op or have a vacant station during the weekend,
please give me a mail. I can bring my TS930 and computer.also
video tape when I operated FG5BG in last two CQ WW Phone.
Sorry for bandwidth.              73   Ryu Nakano
                                       KI6FE es JF2DQJ