Guest Op in Green Bay for ARRL CW???

N7EX n0dh at iea.com
Thu Feb 6 11:36:56 EST 1997

Hi Gang

Business is taking me to the Green Bay / Appleton, WI area over the
weekend of the ARRL CW contest (which shot my plans for a SO from EWA
~8^(. My evenings (and all night for that matter) are free however if
someone could use a good hi speed CW "run or multiplier man" for their
Multi Op effort in the area please let me know.

Dave
N7EX (ex..N0DH that is)
..