HELP

AH2BEECAMP at aol.com AH2BEECAMP at aol.com
Thu Jan 2 19:00:32 EST 1997

To answer any questions that might arise I was on KH9 (both times) for the
CQWW SSB...that will give you the time frame I was there.
  again thanks...
   73
    ED

From: kg5u at hal-pc.org (Dale Martin) (Dale Martin)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 23:44:26 -0600
Subject: KG5U's Top Ten List

Top Ten Reasons Why KG5U Went to Seattle for Christmas:

10.  To visit his mom, sister, and niece, all of whom he hadn't seen in =
three years.

9.  To lose the other half of his round-trip ticket

8.  To escape the freezing temperatures of Houston

7.  To shovel snow and hack ice from the porch and sidewalk of his =
sister's house.=20

6.  To learn how to shift from 2- to 4-wheel drive in a Jimmy.

5.  To dig snow out from under and manually push other people's cars out =
of snow.

4.  To dig ice and snow out from under and manually push other people's =
cars out of snow while HIS feet are in six inches of COLD water (that's =
snowmelt, folks...the day AFTER number 5, above!!)

3.  To drive 200 miles over snowy, icy roads to stand in snow in =
freezing temperatures along the Skagit River watching two bald eagles =
sit in a tree a half-mile away.

2.  To see the bar his sister owns.

And, finally, the real reason why KG5U went to Seattle was=20

1.  To operate the Internet Sprint CW Contest from K7LXC!! =20

Thanks, Steve.  It was great fun and you are a super host.=20

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Dale Martin, KG5U
kg5u at hal-pc.org
http://www.hal-pc.org/~kg5u