Vanity, not again...

JPalooka at aol.com JPalooka at aol.com
Thu Jan 9 05:11:57 EST 1997

Hello, Mario,

In a message dated 97-01-08 16:09:04 EST, s56a at s55tcp.ampr.org (Marijan
Miletic) writes:

<< Subj:	Vanity, not again...
 <snip>
 During my short stay in London I met again (for 25 years) Roger, G3SXW and
he
 asked what is happening on this reflector since he resign in the midst of
 vanity messages.  I guess if that thread reappears again, we can lose more
 WW audience.  There are enough WWW sites, including ARRL, for that extremely
 interesting subject :-)
 73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU.
 P.S.  Fred, how is FT-1000MP behaving?

Well, I rejoined it a short time back and have been pleased with Contest
related
messages.  This needs to happen to the DX reflector!  It's a great deal
better than
when I left  and I hope it stays this way.

73, K8Joe"Palooka"