TS-450 keying SB-230 solved?

Alfred J. Frugoli ke1fo at contesting.com
Fri Jan 10 17:33:37 EST 1997

Ok, here's what I've figured out.  The keying relay in the TS-940
connects pin 4 of the remote jack to ground.  The relay in the TS-450
connects pin 4 to pin 2 on transmit.  Since the SB-230 needs to be
connected to ground during transmit, a simple connection between pin 2
and ground (the shield of the din connector) should solve this, right?
--
Al, KE1FO, ex. KE6BER    mailto:ke1fo at contesting.com or ke6ber at tiac.net
Check out my web page, http://www.tiac.net/users/ke6ber for summaries