CALL SIGNS

AH2BEECAMP at aol.com AH2BEECAMP at aol.com
Fri Jan 24 00:31:50 EST 1997

I guess I have been outside the states to long...maybe good... maybe bad....
but i think good...I have never had to compete in the pileups for a DX
station that I needed for DXCC...but have had to listen to the multitudes
while I was a DX
station...and how bad the pile ups get.... the name calling and the "police"
that
show up....making it only worse. Now the mess that I read about the vanity
calls..
where does it all end??? Does it get any better???
   I got all of my calls legally..I WAS on KH2 to get mine...I was in HL9 to
get it..
etc.....I did not use an address that I did not own...not like some in the
states
with stateside calls..that get KH2 calls ...or KH6 calls from condos and live
else
where.  I thought this was a hobby...competition is good...but when and where
does it become a hinderence???
  I hope things get better...and that the integrity that has made us great
will return
and make this hobby fun again...