[CQ-Contest] BV Taiwan Contesting

Gus Widell sm3sgp at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 20:37:05 EDT 1997

Hi,

I have been in Taipei Taiwan since April, and will stay another 4
months. So far I have not been on the air from here, but have recived an
operating licens which I can operate as BV2/SM3SGP with. I'm not allowed
to bring any radios with me into Taiwan, only operate from existing
BV-stations.

Have not been in contact with any BV-hams, tried but no answers.

If you need an extra operator, DX or Contest operations in this part of
the world, please let me know. I've not been on the air for a while and
am starving to make some QSO:s.

Send an e-mail to:
mailto:sm3sgp at hotmail.com
or