[CQ-Contest] Re: QDC- What's ur damn call? a TWO WAY STREET!

W3CF at aol.com W3CF at aol.com
Wed Jun 25 09:35:47 EDT 1997

Its is just for these reasons that we at V26B sign EVERY QSO .  NEVER A QRZ!

Just call,  report, and V26B

Not V2

Not 6B

ONLY FULL CALL.

Now if we can just get the rest of the world to do the same thing. I
encourage all, DXpeditioners as well as ANY running station,  to reply only
to FULL CALLS. We gotta break this damn DXnet LAST TWO (middle two or first
two) thing.  I can only dream of the rates we could maintain if we could get
full calls from every station calling. We spend so much time trying to QSO
folks giving partial calls in BIG pileups that it REALLY slows the rates
down. We may not be able to copy every call 100% but at least we would have
the chance to do so if full calls were given.   Please be as vociferous in
getting everyone to use full calls as you are in getting DX to ID.
It IS a two way street...
73 es DX

de Doug W3CF/ V26DX @ V26B
WP2Z for CQ Phone 97