[CQ-Contest] Dave, K8CC in the hospital

Duffy, Tim tduffy at sygnet.com
Fri Jun 27 12:13:40 EDT 1997

Dave Pruett, K8CC, author of the popular NA program and multi-multi
station owner/operator suffered a minor stroke last Sunday (June 22).

I spoke with Dave this morning and he is doing very well. He should be
released from the hospital in in the next day or so. His doctors have
said that a full recovery should be expected.

I am certain Dave would enjoy any get well cards or EMAIL. Use Dave's
callbook adr for US Mail. Dave's EMAIL is K8CC at contesting.com.

Dave told me that the current NA version 10.18 is solid for use on Field
Day. Registered NA 10 users may download 10.18 from the Datom BBS service
at 412-528-8877.

I am sure Dave will be back on EMAIL soon, but he will require a period
of rest before all is back to normal.

Please keep Dave's recovery in your thoughts and prayers.

73!
Tim K3LR

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com