[CQ-Contest] HOSPITALITY SUITES AT DAYTON

ROBERT WANDERER aa0cy at robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us
Fri Mar 14 18:25:19 EST 1997

While I've attended numerous Dayton HamVentions, it appears that this year I will actually
be able to get downtown to the hospitality suites (something I haven't been able to do in my prior trips). Can anybody provide the who, what, where and when for contest-related hospitality suites? I will arrive in Dayton either Wednesday or Thursday depending on various factors.

Thank you.

73,
Bob AA0CY
Alternate e-mail address: AA0CY at CONTESTING.COM

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com