[CQ-Contest] Cases?, Packing?, for next Contest Traveler column

Joe Pontek, K8JP palooka at pyrotechnics.com
Sat Mar 15 10:25:33 EST 1997

Hi gang,

I am working on the next "Contest Traveler" column for the NCJ.  I would
like your input on cases or packaging you used to transport your equipment
to the remote or not so remote QTH.  Also, any experiences you have had
with the airline gorilla luggage testers, etc., both good and bad. My dead line
is March 28th, earlier is better.  Thanks!

73,  K8Joe"Palooka" & Beverly,
K8JP, K8JP/VA2, VP5/K8JP, VP5JP, ex-K8HKM, ex-KN8HKM
Secretary, NIDXA
[\] NAUI Diver
palooka at pyrotechnics.com
snail mail: