[CQ-Contest] ts-830s-one last cw filter query.

Mike Fatchett w0mu at sprynet.com
Mon Mar 17 23:15:08 EST 1997

I would agree that the 250/270hz filters could be too tight for contest operation.  From a dx location maybe not.  Just working some DX stations on 40, I have found myself wishing I had the 250's installed in my 1000MP.  I guess I will add them to the list.  Keep in mind I am not a stellar Cw op.  Too many dits in my brain and I flip out!  I had brain overload down at KP2 as well.  Maybe its because I had been inactive for so long.

GL
Mike
W0MU

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com