[CQ-Contest] CQ WPX

ROBERT WANDERER aa0cy at robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us
Wed Mar 26 20:20:44 EST 1997

But nothing written about this contest ever claimed it was
a DX contest! It is just a prefix working contest. Nevertheless,
I agree that if intracountry contacts are raised from 0 to 1 point,
then the point "spread" for intracontinent but international and
intercontinental/international contacts should be raised by some
value to increase the desire to work DX. I wonder how many points
an Asian Turkish station gets for working a European Turkish station?
	73, Bob AA0CY