[CQ-Contest] hase Noise

dr. Marko Munih s50k at robo.fe.uni-lj.si
Tue May 13 09:01:19 EDT 1997

Barry,

I have the same problem from my s50k location when working JA
direction. s50e club contest location is approx 10km on the
other hill-top with direct visibility between us. Last time
when this was happening the other guy used FT990, I think,
my radio is 775. There was no receiving noise from my side
on his radio, while he was constantly up to S8 here.
Rx attenuation in my case did not help.
Just my oppinion, based on no measurements, says that this is
phase noise of his radio.

Regards,

Marko s50k

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com