[CQ-Contest] NCJ CTT&T topic

Gary Sutcliffe ppvvpp at mixcom.com
Thu May 22 07:41:15 EDT 1997

Hi Gang.  Nice to meet many of  you at Dayton. Unfortunately Dayton kind of
messed up my schedule and the NCJ deadline is coming up real soon.   Once
again I'm looking for your input.

       Topic for July-August 1997 (deadline May 24)

              Next 10 years of contesting

What do you think contesting will be like 10 years from now? Will the changes
improve or hurt contesting? What sort of technology will we be using then?
Do you think you will still be contesting then? What about the past?  What
are the most important  changes (good and bad) since you became interested
in contesting. What were the most important non-computer changes and rule
changes in the last 10 years?

Please send your comments by Saturday to me at ppvvpp at mixcom.com

Thanks & 73 - Gary

Gary Sutcliffe,  W9XT          Unified Microsystems
ppvvpp at mixcom.com              PO Box 133 Slinger, WI 53086
http://www.qth.com/w9xt        414-644-9036

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com