[CQ-Contest] sliced numbers

Derek Wills oo7 at astro.as.utexas.edu
Fri May 30 13:48:42 EDT 1997

I have an admission to make.  I don't even write down the serial
numbers, since I am usually one of the 99% of participants who
don't plan to send in a log.  You can send me anything at any
speed after the 5NN and I won't ask for a repeat.  And don't
tell me that I'm breaking the contest rules by not writing the
number down, the rules don't apply to those not planning to send
in a log (within reason, that is).  I've even incremented my
serial number by more than one, so that I don't have to send
only two digit numbers on the last afternoon of the contest.
I feel a bit guilty busting pile-ups and then sending 599005
with all these serious contesters swearing at me (under their
breath).   So sue me[tm].

Derek 11EB0

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com