[CQ-Contest] Stateside qso's

Rick Dougherty NQ4I NQ4I at compuserve.com
Mon Nov 10 06:02:06 EST 1997

Hi Bruce...I think you might be missing the point of my question...I have
always logged all qso's thta call in...but we made special effort this year
because of the airtime that uniques has taken up...I too echo your
statements concerning the stateside qso's...however, I have received am
e-mail from a prominent multi-multi who did not log stateside qso's....I am
merely pointing out that my station had an abnormally low qso point ratio
on all bands...and am asking the question " are others not logging
stateside qso"s???"
73 de Rick NQ4I

 -
 ---