[CQ-Contest] CQ Helsinki

Ken.Silverman at zool.AirTouch.COM Ken.Silverman at zool.AirTouch.COM
Mon Nov 10 13:16:08 EST 1997

Ken Silverman at AIRTOUCH
11/10/97 01:16 PM

I am planning on being in Helsinki from December 8-12.  Are there any
contesters that would like to get together for dinner?  If there are any
club meetings, I could arrange to arrive/depart a day earlier/later.

I can bring slides of the upcoming CQ WW CW  6Y4A M/M expedition for
viewing/presentation if desired.

Kenny, K2KW/6

6Y4A, K2KW/6Y5, 4M5X, C6AHX, HL9CW, VP5P, KP2A/KP5, YW5LT, VP5VKS, VP5VDC,
ON9CXX, WM2C, WM2C/DL/HA/CT/ON/PA/C6A, WA2UUH, WA2UUH/KH2/KH6, 4U1ITU,
PI4COM, OT4T
and a few others I likely forgot.  (domestic ops at: N6RO, K3EST, K6KM,
K6ZM, AG6D, AE0M, blah blah)
Seems I hardly ever use my own call!

 -
 ---