[CQ-Contest] Heil question

Gary A. Nieborsky PE k7fr at televar.com
Fri Nov 28 10:24:46 EST 1997

As I sit here staring out my office window I noticed that the city garbage
truck was made by Heil.  My question:  is this the the same Heil that makes
our beloved boom mike-head sets?

You all have fun this weekend.  I can't generate any excitement for the
contest amongst the locals so no multi-op......heck I can't even get
excited about it to do a single op!

Work is taking a toll on me......

Gary K7FR
Worn out in Washington