[CQ-Contest] Converting Logs from NA to CT

Bill Fisher - W4AN w4an at contesting.com
Thu Oct 9 10:07:20 EDT 1997

I'm trying to produce a rate sheet in the CT format which NA does not
support.  I have tried using KA5WSS's program called LOGCONV ver 1.1 with
no luck.  Every time I try to save to CT .bin it says the output file
doesnt support the contest.

I have tried using NAU.EXE to export the logs to .RES format.  I then run
R2B9.EXE and it seems to run fine but the output file has no
information in it.

I have tried LOGCONV to convert to TRLOG format and it seems to work.
Unfortunately, I cant seem to get the OH2MM rate sheet to produce
multipliers on the rate sheet.

Any help?

Bill

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com