[CQ-Contest] CQWW LOG INSTURCTIONS!!!!!

DougKR2Q at aol.com DougKR2Q at aol.com
Mon Oct 13 15:45:49 EDT 1997

Dear Contesters:

As the CQWW contest approaches, I urge everyone to check out the NEW RULES
and NEW REQUESTED METHOD for submitting logs.

The CQWW 1997 RULES can be found at:

     http://www.affcom.com/cqcontest/cqwwruls.htm

The latest (1997) instructions on how to submit your Email log or send in a
disk, can be found at:

     http://www.affcom.com/cqcontest/howtoeml.htm

ALSO...Please do not REMOVE (that is erase, delete, or edit out) duplicate
contacts from your log.  THIS IS A VIOLATION OF THE RULES.  Mark duplicate
qso's as DUPE or DUPLICATE and apply zero points, but do NOT take the qso out
of your log!

>From THE RULES, Section XI. paragraph 4, I quote:

4. Logs must be checked for duplicated contacts, correct QSO points
and multipliers.  Submitted logs must have duplicate contacts CLEARLY SHOWN.

[emphasis added]

Good Luck es CU in the contest!

de Doug  KR2Q

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com